During the last almost 12 months the RoBulUs team worked on the theme of civic participation and the opportunities for involvement in the planning, design and implementation of operational programmes of Romania and Bulgaria and the programme for cross-border cooperation INTERREG VI-A
In that period, the project team surveyed the Bulgarian and the Romanian legislation, developed an Outlines and a Guide that support the utilization of the mechanisms for civic engagement, video-shot and presented 6 good practices for realization of own ideas in support of regional growth, proposed mobile app, which tested and experimented with its potential users.
Today, the same team organizes the project`s final conference `Vision for Cohesion`, in order to:
- present our achievements;
- Outline on practice the planning process of local development;
- Present the national programmes of Bulgaria for the period 2021 – 2027 that are supported by the Cohesion Policy;
- Encourage civic engagement and utilization of the capital of ideas, resources and motivation of young people for achieving local and regional development.
- Create settings and pathways for discussing ideas and potential cooperation between citizens and local authorities.
The event themes are based on real-life practice and are considered useful for all young people, youth workers and leaders, who want to participate more actively in the processes of planning and implementation of the operational programmes of Bulgaria and Romania as well as the cross-border cooperation programme of the states Romania – Bulgaria.
The event is organize in hybrid form which enables all stakeholders to participate online or in presence in accordance with the current recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
The places are limited, so please request your participation before 17th of December.